Submit Your Event Free to the Hot Springs Community Calendar!
Please review our Community Calendar Rules prior to submitting your event.
1. All calendar submissions will be reviewed and approved by the Hot Springs
Chamber of Commerce.
2. The Hot Springs Chamber of Commerce will reserve the right to edit or deny
any request submitted that is deemed inappropriate.
4. The event must be sponsored or hosted by an entity of the Hot Springs City government, area businesses, organizations or other parties for the benefit of the public.
6. The event must be open to the general public or be of service to businesses/residents
of the area.
7. The submission must not be material or an event of objectionable nature. No offensive
or libelous material will be allowed on the calendar.
8. Since the City of Hot Springs and Hot Springs Chamber of Commerce does not endorse political candidates, no events benefiting specific candidates will be posted.
9. An event should be "special" and within the scope of operations for your business or organization.
10. Please allow the City of Hot Springs and the Hot Springs Chamber of Commerce one business week to review and post your event to the calendar.
Event Submission Form
Does your event have a PDF (.pdf) Word Document (.doc) or photo (.jpg) flyer? Please email us the file at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will include the file as an attachment for your event on the calendar.